WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Sunday 20 November 2011

Love is a many Sequined thing!

I was out in Liverpool City Centre with my two lovely sisters for a spot of window shopping and general 'christmassy' afternoon when my eyes fell upon a truly beautiful thing. It's safe to say this little dress had me at Hello!

Praise you Topshop and Bonjour to the party season!!!




I just know this dress is going to make me feel like the 
Fairy on top of the Christmas tree, glistening for all to see

Just hand me a flute of Champagne and watch me twirl!

This gorgeous party dress is literally heavy with sequins and the black chunky zip just cuts through the girly mass perfectly. I'll be wearing this with a slick of the new beautiful, almost gothic blood red lipstick from 17 at Boots which I am in love with!
It's called Supreme Shine Lipstick in Rich and it goes on so smooth, even when my lips are dry. Lipstick is a great way to update your look and each shade transforms your face! Go have a mess around with some testers, thats the best way to find a colour you adore x


No comments:

Post a Comment