WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Monday 6 August 2012

Can I Have Them All Please?!

I love high heels with their leg slimming, height increasing, instant glamour impact but they lose their lust factor when I'm walking to the train station and then have to stand in the busy carriage. So when a heel seems like just too much hassle I still like my feet to look delicate and pretty, that's were the perfect ballet pump comes in to play. It's a wardrobe essential that gets me easily from A to B with no sore knees, trip-hazards or heel snapping worries and H&M are ruling the high street with their huge variety for just £7.99!!! I want one in every colour.






French chic at its very best!
Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment