WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Monday 11 June 2012

An Impromptu Trip To The Great British Countryside

The dreary weather always makes the city look pretty miserable so L'Homme and I took a little trip to Bakewell at the weekend to soak up some rural charm.
Bakewell, home of the original Bakewell Pudding
Beautifully quaint cottage
Feeling all country in my checked Primark shirt, H&M Madonna tee, DKNY watch, Paris necklace (Accessorise)
and Dangerous Affair varnish (Ciate)
Afternoon tea for two with jam & cream scones


Antique Shop with some wonderful old heavy wooden furniture (just what I love)
What English rural town would be complete without a whole shop dedicated to whisky!

Defence against the elements in my parker, skinny black jeans and Chelsea boots
 (with my favourite Italian leather bag from Venice)
Cottages whizzing by my window in the mist on the way home...feeling tired
Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment