WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Recent Snaps

My sister has just been on a continental vacation and brought
back this delicious traditional almond cake.
One of my favourite things is having fresh flowers in my humble abode, I couldn't resist
the sight or smell of these wonderful Peonies.
This souvenir aeroplane reminds me of a relaxing trip to Cuba a
couple of years ago, every time I glimpse at it I immediately think of sun.
Discovering French wraps at the supermarket...complete with tiny picture of Provence!
L'Homme & I bought a new lamp and Pierre Le Chat gained a playhouse,
he does look rather menacing from his cardboard fort!
Breakfast in the garden (weather permitting) It almost feels like I
could be in France!
Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment