WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Simple Sundays

Bonjour,

My Sundays are usually spent preparing for the week ahead...doing laundry, housework, lunches etc... so this week I got all of the usual chores out of the way so I could enjoy some retail therapy, tasty food and a sneaky Sunday cocktail!

During a little browse around Primark I spotted these gorgeous nail varnishes and snapped them up at £2.50 each.

Zest & Be Mine (Primark)

Beautiful blue nails
I loved the blue on it's own but fancied a little experimentation!
Zesty-Blue!
I layered the Zest yellow over the top of the blue and the result was this summery lime sheen that will look great with a nice tan.

L'Homme & I had a delicious light Sunday supper of homemade Leek & Potato Soup with homebaked Cheese & Chive soda bread, followed by a tasty fresh mint mojito!



Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment