WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Monday 30 July 2012

The Wanderer Returns

I am back from my week in the lovely sunshine of Portugal and Monday came around all too quickly, I was desperate to crawl back into bed as the rain poured outside.

The combination of awful (summer) weather and my favourite magazines filled with wonderful autmn/winter catwalk inspiration has got me longing for jumpers, boots and winter coats already.

The London 2012 Olympic games are well under way and L'Homme has comandeered the T.V. to watch Team GB's achievements unfurl (well done already to Rebecca Adlington, Lizzie Armitstead and the mens Gymnastic team!). Wherever you are in the world I hope you have a lot of fun supporting your team and good luck to all the olympians.

Holiday snaps and stories coming soon!

Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment