WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Bonjour

Greetings everyone, this is my first (hopefully of many) blog posts.

It's a very exciting time in my life right now as I am about to place my feet nervously on the first rung of the property ladder. My boyfriend (for the purposes of this blog he will be named L'Homme, the Man in my life) and I are just completing our purchase of a beautiful (if a little tired) Victorian Semi.

So I got to thinking how exciting it would be to share my experience with the wonderful blogging community and also to have free reign to chat about the things I love the most without sending L'Homme to sleep.

I hope you thoroughly enjoy my musings on all things stylish and Chic!

Je T'embrasse
Lorraine Lacroix

No comments:

Post a Comment