WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Je T'aime Rose Gold Watches

When Mrs Beckham stepped out in her stunning vintage rose gold Rolex timpiece my wrist immediately felt naked and I vowed I had to have a special watch just like hers!
Unfortunately my wages don't stretch quite so far so I began a search for a convincing high street take on the trend, here are the fruits of my labour...

This white ceramic strap provides a touch of Chanel style (DKNY £157)
Guess £175
This Michael Kors watch is by far my favourite and would compliment a holiday tan perfectly (£200)
Love anything a little Kitsh? Then this pretty heart watch is for you (ASOS £20




)

This is a classy piece and very purse friendly at £125 from Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment