WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Home Bar (kind of)

Bonjour readers,

There is something I must confess to you all, recently I have become rather insanely obsessed with interior decor and am constantly awake until the early hours trawling eBay for battered furniture I can transform.

After coming across this beautifully stylish photograph of a couple of modern drinks trolley's I knew I wanted to achieve a similar look in my new dining room.
After a couple of weeks patiently searching Ebay for inspiration I finally found this gold coloured hostess trolley! I am really looking forward to displaying some beautifully designed liquer bottles and making a fantastic feature of it. My very own stylish mini bar!
I have visions of lovely glass bottles and perhaps a couple of crystal glasses twinkling in the light, just like this trendy Italian bar featured on Taste.com. Oh well If you can't go to Italy bring Italy to you!!

I will post pictures of the finished display when L'Homme and I have settled in to our new home!

with love
Lorraine Lacroix

No comments:

Post a Comment