WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Aintree Grand National 2012

The Aintree Grand National was a sell-out, as it always is but this year a man I know (L'Homme) on the inside managed to bag me a few spare tickets! I bought this lovely low key dress from Dorothy Perkins for £32 and dressed it up with a black beaded collar necklace from H&M.



I went for pastel pink nails (Parma Violet by 17) and Brigitte Bardot inspired makeup and hair.


I tried out the new Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure in Oh My! Which were just fabulous and really accentuated my eyes.
After a breakfast of croissants and prosecco it was off to Aintree for Piper Heidsieck Pink Champagne and a flutter on the horses! Giddy up!


Love 
Lorraine 
Lacroix x 

No comments:

Post a Comment