WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Sunday 27 May 2012

Lots of sunshine and tasty food


I had a bit of midweek Primark spree and picked up a few pretty items including this gorgeous, French Riviera style dress.

new look grey shoes next gold glitter box bag

With its flamingo and palm tree print this is the perfect little dress for summer and I wore it to go for drinks at Bem Brazil Liverpool on Friday evening with grey suede platforms (New Look) gold glitter box bag (Next) tortoise-shell necklace & flower ring (gifts) and Katy Perry Oh My eyelashes.

What better way to start the weekend than with a delicious Maple Pecan Twist and some juicy strawberries on a beautiful Saturday morning...


Then It was off to the garden centre to buy fresh herb plants ready for when our back yard is transformed into a Mediterranean-with-hints-of-India-style kitchen garden (well that's my vision anyway!)


Then I spent the entire afternoon giving myself a manicure & pedicure in the sunshine in our back garden which at the moment is far from picturesque but is such a little sun trap!

Because the weather was so unusually pleasant I had an urge to dine al fresco so I set up a little table and chairs and covered it with this fabulous mustard polka dot fabric (which I got cheap from a fabric shop as it was the last of the roll!) and enjoyed some nice wine and spaghetti bolognese.


Saturday was a lovely relaxing day and Sunday has been quite the opposite, getting stuck into the garden transformation with pebbles, planting and laying paving. My body is aching!!

Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend
Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment