WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Saturday 5 May 2012

It's Time To Get Body Beautiful!

In July I will be heading to sunnier climes, Portugal to be precise...to a beautiful villa where I will be eating tasty food, relaxing in the sun, catching up on some great books, drinking delicious wine/cocktails...


http://www.villavitanova.com/
And wearing a bikini....

So a body beautiful plan is in order to trim down any wobbly bits and freshen up the skin that's been sheltering under black tights and jumpers for the winter!

Body


To get my body a bit leaner and a bit more toned I'll be trying out an intensive 30 day workout routine recommended to me by my friend at http://www.jenlovesstuff.com/ who is trying it out right now. She comes into work a bit sore but glad and after reading a few internet reviews I'm going to give it a try.

The routine is called Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred and just the picture of Jillian on the cover is inspiration enough, not to mention that it only takes a mere 20 minutes out of your day to complete the entire workout!



You are guided through an Interval System that combines strength, cardio and abs to break down calories for results in just 30 days through three levels of intensity, I'm excited to start and am looking forward to seeing the results.

Skin


A little intensive treatment is required to banish any dry, tired weather beaten skin and I'll be changing up my shower routine with three products from Joules which claim to Give every part of your body a little tender loving care.

I'll be using Sensational Skin Body Wash Souffle, Simply Scrubbly Body Scrub and Remarkably Re hydrating Body Butter.



They look and smell scrumptious and even after just one use my skin is feeling super soft and on its way to re hydration.

I'll also be using Sit Tight sit activated special lower body firming formula from Soap & Glory as part of my new routine. This stuff gives a warm tingle when you rub it in and true to its word my skin does feel and look firmer when I use it, especially good for the backs of thighs and for keeping my bottom nice and pert - essential for sporting a bikini.


Teeth


The feeling of having a nice white smile and being confident and fresh on all those holiday snaps can't be beaten and I just love White Strips Classic from Crest. You can't get them in the UK (annoying!) but they're easily found on EBay and after a couple of goes my teeth look so much whiter!



They are thin strips of flexible plastic coated in the whitening solution which you place on your teeth for 30 minutes and once you've used them for a month and your teeth are whitened you can start using them just once or twice a month for maintenance.

I also use whitening toothpaste just to remove any temporary staining from things I like such as red wine and tea! My favourite is Beverly Hills Formula Total Protection Whitening which I buy from Home Bargains for a couple of pounds.




Beauty


I don't like to wear too much makeup on holiday but I do love a colourful nail varnish to compliment my tan. These three summer bright colours are gorgeous and I might even be tempted to start wearing them before my hol, they are 825 Sky High by Rimmel, 272 Shocking Pink by Barry M and Antique Coral by Natural Collection.


In the evenings I like to even out my face and collar bone with a little bronzer and I love the tone which Hoola by Benefit gives, It's also great for a little contouring just below the cheek bone and for a nice holiday glow i'll be packing my Posie Tint for a sheer, light blush.



With a dash of lipstick, either 416 Coral Fever by Maybelline or 75 Gay Geranium by No7 i'll be ready for cocktails in the barmy outdoors!



Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment