WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Please Forgive Me

Dear readers (if there are any left),

I've been neglecting my blog again...I have a lot of excuses for my absence from this interactive world, some are big excuses like the rehaul of my three storey (nearly fabulous) home and others are small (I wanted to watch New Girl or Homeland or I was just feeling too lazy to turn on the laptop). My point is that I'm sorry and am therefore making a Brownie promise to be more dedicated to my expressive alter ego Lorraine Lacroix and to the art of blogging.


So you can expect to see posts galore about fashion, music, art, decor, books and films...afterall these are a few of my very favourite things!

love
Lorraine
Lacroix

No comments:

Post a Comment