WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Thursday 31 May 2012

Hello There Mr Beckham

I know for a fact I'm not the only lady who found David Beckham looking sexy and smouldering on her doormat this week... the arrival of July Elle through my letter box had me lusting over the divine man with his down to earth personality and super-star good looks.

david beckham elle july

David Beckham Elle July 2012
These beautiful shots of David Beckham make me think of off-duty movie stars relaxing around their pools in Hollywood back in the 1950's like James Dean and Marlon Brando...


...and the lyrics to the tortured song all about unattainable love are scrawled across the pages reflecting what all of us are thinking...

'I'm feeling quite insane and young again
And all because I'm mad about the boy'

David Beckham we are mad about you!

Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment