WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

I Heart Instagram

L'Homme asks patiently when I'll be going to sleep as the glow from my Iphone lights up our bedroom like a techno candle and with squinting eyes I reply 'in a minute...' and he rolls back over leaving me to get my fix.

You see I have a new addiction and its name is Instagram. In its own words Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family but it feels like so much more than that!

Instagram has renewed my observation of the beautiful little things we see everyday, I feel like someone turned the little focus dials in my eyes and I'm constantly on the lookout for photo opportunities.

You take a picture and Instagram lets you shift the focus and try out different filters and it makes even the simplest of pictures look stunning, here are just a few of the snaps I've taken around Liverpool in the past few weeks.







Another reason why Instagram is so brilliant is that you can tell people when you like their pictures and if you decide you want to see more of them all you have to do is follow them. You can see all of their lovely shots in your feed and they can do the same if they like your pictures. I'm following people from all over the world and my followers are growing too, it truly is social media through images not words!How does the saying go again?...

A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words


Love
Lorraine
Lacroix

No comments:

Post a Comment