WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

What I Wore Today

I love clothes (actually lets make that capitals)
I LOVE CLOTHES!!! So I've decided to share my love of fashion with you and make a regular 'what I wore today' post.

My pink skirt is actually a dress and the striped top is really thin and lightweight so perfect for bright but still chilly days, they are both from one of many Primark hauls! My envelope bag is Zara and spiked bracelet (which I am obsessed with!) is from New Look. My pretty Paris necklace was a gift from my sister.





As this is my first post of this kind my lovely friend at http://www.jenlovesstuff.com/ helped me out with the snaps. Thank you Jen!

Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment