WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Saturday 19 May 2012

Stylist Magazine on my Iphone!


Stylist Magazine is distributed every week at my destination train station but when I arrive there I am often out of luck and they're all gone...I miss out on the must see Style List, the wonderful world news, the fabulous fashion pages, amazing articles and brilliant beauty pages. So you see when I don't manage to get a copy of Stylist I am pretty disappointed but sigh no more...

Floral Themed Style List


Stylist magazine has joined forces with the Google Currents App (for IPad & IPhone) and Google Play (for Android) so If I don't grab a hard copy of Stylist at the busy train station it's no sweat...I can just view it on my phone.
I'll still be holding out for the real thing to flick through at break time with friends, discussing what we'd love to wear/read/watch but it's nice to know it's all there on my phone just in case...Thank you Stylist.

Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment