WELCOME LOVELY PEOPLE TO MY BLOG ON EVERYTHING THAT IS CHIC RIGHT NOW. FASHION, MUSIC, ART, DECOR, BOOKS & FILMS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I Heart Americana!

With almost everyone raving about the new Avengers film (which I am yet to see) I've come over all super-hero/patriotic Captain America and find myself yearning stars and stripes like a 4th July Carnival reveller! It helps that the gorgeous Scarlet Johansson stars in the film (ultimate girl crush, oh my those lips) as The Black Widow, all leather clad and fierce.

So are you ready to unleash your inner super-girl this summer? Here's my pick of the High Street super items!

(left) American Flag Hotpants (Topshop) £34 (Right)Muubaa Leather Lilas Trousers (ASOS) £195

I am in love with the Jeffrey Campbell Lita American Flag boots but cannot find them anywhere, these lookalikeys from BooHoo.com are great at just £30!
 (Left) Mizumi American Flag Maxi (New Look) £22.99 (Right) Renewal Re-Made Leather Pencil Skirt (Urban Outfitters) £45
Do leggings get any better than these?? Star Printed Leggings (American Apparel) £36

Avengers Assemble!
Love
Lorraine
Lacroix x

No comments:

Post a Comment